You are here
Newly coined word: queck
- /kwÉ›k/ (rhymes with fleck)
- A set consisting of a question and its accompanying answer(s).
- Created while writing an educational video game by Yvan Rodrigues in 2012 to describe sets of questions and their answers without using the word "question".
- The quiz game has a library of 500 quecks.
- Each multiple-choice queck has four possible answers.
- Trivial Pursuit expansion packs typically contain 1650 quecks.
Simple Copyright Policy: If you want to reproduce anything on this site, get my permission first.